Last Updated: Friday, February 3, 2023
A hydrated highly nutritious gel of betaine, multi-vitamins, amino acids, electrolytes, minerals, and trace elements as a complementary feed required for the development and survival of newly hatched chicks in different stressful conditions during the first few days of life
BETAINE HYDROCHLORIDE (95%), Vitamin A (Acetate), Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol), Vitamin E (DL - alpha tocopherol acetate), Vitamin K3 (Menadione Sodium Bisulfate), D-Panthenol (B5), Vitamin B1, Vitamin C, Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine HCL), Vitamin B12 Cyanocobalamin, Niacin (vitamin B3), Biotin (vitamin H), DL-Methionine, L-Lysine (Mono HCL), L-Threonine, L-Tryptophan, Glycine, Potassium, Calcium, Magnesium, Lactobacillus Acidophilus, Menthol (from Peppermint Plant Mentha Avensis), Chlorophyllin Copper Complex, Xanthan Gum, (Sodium Benzoate), (Potassium Sorbate), Microcrystalline Cellulose
- AMPHISTRESS-GEL is formulated to provide newly hatched chicks with the main ingredients required immediately after hatching and for the first few days of their life to ensure proper development of the gastrointestinal system, immune system, and bone health.
- AMPHISTRESS-GEL is an adequate source of betaine for newly hatched chicks. Betaine inclusion in AMPHISTRESS-GEL has the following benefits:
- Betaine reduces the width and increases the absorptive area and the villus height of the duodenum of birds up to 14 d of age.
- Transitory inflammatory responses during the pre-starter and starter phase was reduced by the presence of betaine in the diet. Betaine inclusion reduced the severity of this apparent inflammatory response up to d 14.
- Betaine improves water transit through the enterocyte, stimulates villus growth of broilers and reduces the effect of a coccidial challenge.
- Betaine included in AMPHISTRESS-GEL ensures cell hydration and stress recovery.
- AMPHISTRESS-GEL is fortified with a wide range of electrolytes and minerals that ensure adequate supply of these nutrients to newly hatched chicks for proper development of bone, nervous tissues, muscles performance and growth.
- AMPHISTRESS-GEL includes sodium chloride is the main electrolyte of the extracellular fluid, responsible for the control and distribution of water throughout the body, and consequently for the maintenance of body fluids’ normal balance.
- AMPHISTRESS-GEL provides calcium required for bone and nerve development.
- AMPHISTRESS-GEL supplies magnesium that helps decrease acetylcholine in nerve endings; it is necessary for the entry or exit of calcium, sodium, and potassium from cells, as well as for membrane stabilization.
- AMPHISTRESS-GEL includes potassium which is the intracellular fluid’s main cation, intricately linked to cell function and metabolism, in particular carbohydrates’ metabolism, glycogen storage and protein synthesis.
- AMPHISTRESS-GEL contains a wide range of vitamin mix for proper healthy metabolic reactions of the newly hatched chicks. Vitamin C is one of the important vitamins included being is a strong antioxidant agent that improves cellular immune response. The administration of vitamin C is able to reverse the stress factors in chickens, and therefore improve productivity.
- AMPHISTRESS-GEL ensures adequate supply of easily digestible Amino acids such as DL-Methionine, L-Lysine, L-Threonine, L-Tryptophan and Glycine. The intestinal microbiome is not well established before the third week of life. In newly-hatched chicks, it contains various bacterial species that are heavy consumers of amino acids and energy for their growth and colonization.
- AMPHISTRESS-GEL gel ensures the availability of synthetic digestible amino acids to precisely meet the ideal amino acid profiles required for early life.
- AMPHISTRESS-GEL is designed to combat various stressors, together with feed deprivation during the first few hours of chicks’ life that increases the chance of disease contraction and mortality. Stressors that can threaten birds’ health can include many elements, such as altered atmospheric temperature, relative humidity, inadequate human handling, feed and water deprivation. Other factors include vaccination, diseases, such as coccidiosis, confinement, excessive movement, or excessive noise, a micro-thermal core inside the transport vehicle, or even the use of inappropriate vehicles. The harmful effects of these factors and, their combination can cause mild to severe discomfort and can even lead to death.
- AMPHISTRESS-GEL is an innovative feeding system to be administered to chicks immediately after hatching that is gaining ground in poultry industry.
- AMPHISTRESS-GEL is a complementary feed, which provides all the nutrients and additives that chicks need during their first hours of life, promoting the development of the gastrointestinal system and preventing the documented side effects caused by fasting.
- AMPHISTRESS-GEL is used to guard against the serious consequences that result from different factors that can affect the welfare of broiler chickens, such as the deprivation of water and feed for long hours, inappropriate feeding, and environmental stressors.
- AMPHISTRESS-GEL administration ensures the following benefits to newly hatched chicks:
- Significant increments in yolk sac absorption.
- Positive effects on weight gain and feed intake during the first 10 d post-hatch.
- On the 25th day after hatch, a higher antibody titer against infectious bronchitis virus was detected.
- Early feeding of broiler chickens using AMPHISTRESS-GEL hydrated nutritious gel with or without a solid starter feed had an accelerative effect on yolk sac uptake. Growth performance, thigh muscle yield, and humoral immune responses were also positively affected by the EF regimens. Maternal antibody titers and gut morphological variables were not influenced by the experimental treatments.