Last Updated: Thursday, February 9, 2023
Concentrated Source of Probiotics and Enzymes for Aquaculture Industry
Probiotic Bacterial and Yeast Strains: Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus plantarum, Bifidobacterium bifidum, Bacillus Subtilus fermentation extract, Aspergillus Niger fermentation extract.
Digestive Enzymes: Cellulase and Hemicellulase, Beta-gluconase, Amylase.
- AMPHIBACT contains adequate concentrations of probiotics used to improve water quality and control of bacterial infections in aquatic organisms. Nowadays, there is documented evidence that probiotics can improve the digestibility of nutrients, increase tolerance to stress, and encourage reproduction. Probiotics available in AMPHIBACT are prepared from different and multiple sources as Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus plantarum, Bifidobacterium bifidum, Bacillus Subtilus fermentation extract, Aspergillus Niger fermentation extract.
- AMPHIBACT has immunomodulatory properties by improving innate gut immunity through restitution of intestinal barrier function. It is also helpful in preventing pathogenic organisms from colonizing the intestinal mucosa.
- AMPHIBACT is helpful to increase the height of intestinal villi and villus height/crypt ratio in poultry, thus increasing the surface area for nutrient absorption.
- AMPHIBACT is used in aquaculture to help improving performance and immunity level in shrimp and fish.
- AMPHIBACT plays an essential role in improving quality of water.
- AMPHIBACT also helps as growth promotor and improving digestion in aquatic species.
- AMPHIBACT also helps in promoting reproduction of shrimp and fish.
- AMPHIBACT is helpful to control bacterial infections in aquatic organisms.