Last Updated: Friday, February 3, 2023
A unique blend of natural oils, mucolytics, organic acids and antioxidants to prevent and alleviate respiratory symptoms in poultry and livestock
Natural Expectorants and mucolytics: Organic Acids: Acetic Acid 98%, Formic Acid 98%. Respiratory Herbal Extracts (Volatile or Essential Oils): Eucalyptus Oil (Eucalyptol), Menthol Crystals, Peppermint Oil, Carvacrol (Oregano Oil). Thymol (Thyme Oil), Glucose, Antioxidant, Butylated hydroxytoluene (BHT), Polysorbate 80.
- AMPHIVENT liquid combines all available respiratory supportive ingredients required and helpful during respiratory poultry diseases such as respiratory infections in poultry like Chronic Respiratory Disease (CRD), Complex chronic respiratory disease (CCRD), Infectious Coryza & Fowl Cholera.
- AMPHIVENT liquid provides proprietary mucolytic and expectorant natural ingredients mix including that help loosen the mucus and get rid of phlegm and pulmonary irritation.
- AMPHIVENT liquid combines eucalyptus, menthol, peppermint, carvacrol and thymol and other ingredients working in tandem as antiviral and anti-bacterial agents. In addition, it helps recovery of symptoms due to its immune-modulating properties.
- AMPHIVENT is highly concentrated mix of essential oils works as a potent multi-purpose flavoring agent, as it improves the taste of feed, and as a digestive agent, as well, improving the performance and health of poultry and animals.
- AMPHIVENT liquid combines a highly selected beneficial essential oils that act synergistically possessing a wide range of biological activities, including antibacterial, antiviral, antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, antiseptic, antispasmodic, expectorant, antitussive, immunomodulatory actions and others.
- AMPHIVENT liquid, in meat type chickens, can promote growth and influence feed utilization.
- AMPHIVENT liquid has a hepato-protective effect in chickens.
- AMPHIVENT liquid, owing to its essential oils content, can affect the behavior of layers and influence egg composition, eggshell thickness, and the sensory quality of eggs.
- AMPHIVENT liquid possesses antioxidant action, stimulating natural defenses of animals. It is an effective substitute for all growth promoting antibiotics.
- AMPHIVENT liquid is designed to be used as an adjuvant in respiratory poultry diseases such as Chronic Respiratory Disease (CRD), Complex chronic respiratory disease (CCRD), Infectious Coryza & Fowl Cholera.
- AMPHIVENT liquid may be of great value in improving respiratory symptoms associated with Newcastle Disease, avian flu as well as all other viral, bacterial and fungal respiratory infections in both poultry and livestock.
- AMPHIVENT liquid can be used as adjuvant in avian influenza, Infectious bronchitis, Infectious Laryngotracheitis, Avian metapneumovirus (AMPV) or Swollen head syndrome, Mycoplasmosis and Aspergillosis.
- AMPHIVENT liquid also helps improve ventilation of airways and breathing efficiency.