Last Updated: Saturday, January 28, 2023
A synergistic mix of immune enhancers
Vitamin C 100%, Zinc (Chelated Glycine), Copper (Chelated Glycine), L-Lysine, L-Threonine, DL-Methionine, L-Tryptophan, Echinacea Extract, Astragalus Extract, Oregano Extract, Rosemary Extract, Calcium Carbasalate, and other proprietary botanical and phytochemical components.
- AMPHINATE is a specially formulated blend of selected phytobiotics with synergetic immune stimulants designed to support the animal's and bird's natural antiviral, antimicrobial immunity.
- AMPHINATE, in addition, contains selected chelated trace elements and amino acids, as well as proprietary components that help minimize inflammation, and aid in reducing pain.
- The ingredients in AMPHINATE were selected based on scientific research and studies ensuring that all of the ingredients work in complete tandem to help combat infections, aid in increase immunity, and improve the well-being and activity of sick birds and animals.
- AMPHINATE contains all of the essential components as a part of helping birds and animals combat viral and microbial infection.
- AMPHINATE not only help in enhancing all functions of the immune system, but it also aids in neutralizing the infectious organisms, whether bacterial or viral, and improves performance of sick birds and animals, leading to increased physiological activity, and accordingly, feed intake.
- AMPHINATE contains Botanical Immune System Support: Astragalus root, Echinacea root.
- AMPHINATE contains Botanical Anti-Microbial and Antiviral Echinacea root, Oregano leaves, and other proprietary herbal components, botanical Anti-Inflammatory and Analgesics as well as calcium carbasalate.
- AMPHINATE major phytobiotic components such as Astragalus extract have significant immune system effects, leading to great decline in the percentage of senescent (aging and non-functional) cytotoxic T cells and natural killer cells and accordingly, leads to increased ability to fight infection, both viral and bacterial.
- AMPHINATE component of Oregano extract is composed primarily of monoterpenoids and mono-terpenes. Over 60 different compounds have been identified, with the primary ones being carvacrol and thymol, p-cymene, terpinene, caryophyllene, spathulenol, germacrene-D, fenchyl alcohol and terpineol. Oregano has an effect as an antimicrobial as well as a support against gastric and respiratory disorders.
- Oregano also has a soothing effect as a palliative substance for inflamed respiratory tract. Oregano contains polyphenols, including numerous flavones that are proven to help in combating viral and bacterial disorders of the gastrointestinal tract, respiratory tract, and nervous system.
- Rosemary in AMPHINATE contains a number of phytochemicals, including rosmarinic acid, camphor, caffeic acid, ursolic acid, betulinic acid, and anti-oxidants carnosic acid and carnosol, as anti-inflammatories, and analgesic.
- AMPHINATE content of Echinacea extracts plays a role through three Glycoproteins which have been implicated in the immune-stimulatory activity of Echinacea extracts by inducing cytokine production and by their mitogenic activity.
- Two polysaccharides with immune-stimulatory properties have enhanced phagocytosis both in vitro and in vivo, specifically stimulated macrophages to excrete the tumor necrosis factor (TNF) Hydro-carbons.
- AMPHINATE component of Echinacea roots and its essential oils contents up to 0.2% with their beneficial therapeutic effects.