Last Updated: Wednesday, February 8, 2023
A Dietetic Liquid Supplement for Correcting Fatty Liver Conditions, Preventing Liver Dysfunctions and Digestive Disturbances
Carnitine, Choline Chloride, Sorbitol, Niacin, Vitamin E, and Vitamin B12.
- AMPHIVET-HPT is a balanced hepatic support formula that helps correct and reverse fat deposits in the liver. Free fatty acids are partly metabolized in the liver to form triglyceride, which may be stored in the hepatocytes, causing fatty liver when an imbalance exists among uptake, synthesis, export, and oxidation of fatty acids.
- AMPHIVET-HPT includes carnatine, choline, sorbitol, and vitamins, which are key components involved in these processes that help increase the influx of free fatty acids to the liver, free fatty acid oxidation, the hepatic secretion of triglyceride, and lipid peroxidation. Sorbitol acts as an osmotic laxative, aiding in the elimination of toxic products from the gastrointestinal tract.
- AMPHIVET-HPT is a dietetic liquid supplement formulated to help in correcting fatty liver conditions and aid in preventing liver dysfunctions and digestive disturbances as a result of ingesting high oil and fat content feed.
- AMPHIVET-HPT helps maintain growth, FCR, egg-production, hatchability, and viability of birds.
- AMPHIVET-HPT aids in appetite stimulation as a hepato-renal tonic.
- AMPHIVET-HPT reduces risk of developing milk fever, mastitis, metritis (inflammation of the uterus) and retained placenta in periparturient period. AMPHIVET-HPT also increases milk production during periparturient period.
- AMPHIVET-HPT improves liver function indices and hepatic functions.
- Administration of AMPHIVET-HPT to broilers shows a significant increase in energy utilization and therefore body weight (BW) and body weight gain (BWG) due to increased muscle mass and modulation of the body composition.
- AMPHIVET-HPT guards against the hepatic hemorrhage due to FLHS.
- AMPHIVET-HPT increases cellular immune responses in FLHS and so improves the clinical course.
- AMPHIVET-HPT improves growth performance in dairy cattle.
- AMPHIVET-HPT supplementation improves both lactation performance and fertility.
- AMPHIVET-HPT reduces mortality rate due to fatty liver in both poultry and livestock.