Last Updated: Wednesday, February 8, 2023
A natural powerful growth promoter of antimicrobial and immunomodulator allicin & prebiotic autolyzed yeast fermentation extract
Garlicin (50% Allicin), Autolyzed Yeast Fermentation Extract, Water Soluble Compound Starch, Silicon dioxide
- AMPHILLICIN powder is a unique combination of high concentration allicin and autolized yeast fermentation extract.
- AMPHILLICIN powder is described as a natural growth promoter of antimicrobial and Immune-modulator allicin, with prebiotic autolyzed yeast fermentation extract.
- AMPHILLICIN powder contains allicin which is an organosulfur and defensive compound found in garlic (Allium sativum) and other Allium species. Allium sativum is one such potential feed supplement which has recently been reported as having a wide range of beneficial effects on the production performance and physiological biochemistry of broilers and laying hens as well as large animals.
- AMPHILLICIN powder contains also autolyzed yeast fermentation extract which is the cellular degradation product of yeast cell wall that is used in animal nutrition for its prebiotic nature. Autolyzed yeast of Saccharomyces cerevisiae contains 29-64% of -glucans, 31% mannanoligosaccharides, 13% of protein, and 9% of lipids.
- AMPHILLICIN powder represents a much better alternative to Antibiotic Growth Promoters (AGPs) being devoid of the antibiotic resistance potentiality with much more broad spectrum of antimicrobial effect including antibacterial (Gram +ve and Gram –ve), antiviral, antifungal and antiparasitic effects.
- AMPHILLICIN, in addition to the antimicrobial effect, has a powerful antioxidant and immunomodulatory actions through both allicin and autolyzed yeast components.
- AMPHILLICIN powder has proven notable beneficial effects on growth, feed efficiency, egg production and quality, as well as stimulation of immune system and lowering blood cholesterol levels in poultry birds.
- AMPHILLICIN powder acts as a powerful growth promoter that can be added to feeds to improve feed utilization and the growth of poultry and farm animals. It provides protein and energy supplements for livestock, particularly ruminants and poultry. Therefore it helps good health and well-being for poultry and livestock.
- AMPHILLICIN powder allows a wide protection against different bacterial, viral, fungal and parasitic diseases in both poultry and livestock.
- AMPHILLICIN powder can be used as an adjuvant treatment and to guard against several bacterial diseases caused by antibiotics-resistant strains, such as MRSA as well as other multidrug-resistant enterotoxicogenic strains of E. coli, Enterococcus and Shigella.
- AMPHILLICIN powder helps to reduce incidence of viral diseases such as viral influenza and new castle disease in poultry and farm animals.
- AMPHILLICIN powder has an anthelmintic potential effect against a wide variety of parasitic diseases such as Ascaridiagalli diseases in poultry birds. Therefore, it can be used as potential guard against parasitic diseases in poultry and livestock. It is recommended for the treatment of parasitoses and other intestinal diseases.
- AMPHILLICIN powder has an antioxidant and immune-stimulant properties related to both allicin and yeast fermentation extract. Therefore, it provides protection against the colonization of the intestine by bacterial pathogens like Salmonella, Listeria monocytogenes, E. coli and their toxins.