Last Updated: Friday, February 3, 2023
A Synergistic Mix of Vitamins, Minerals, Electrolytes, Trace Elements and Amino Acids with Nucleotides, β-Glucans, L-Carnitine and Taurine Serving as A Potent Weight Gain Factor, Growth-Promoter and Immune Booster
NUCLEOTIDES. L-CARNITINE. TAURINE. VITAMINS AND MINERALS. VITAMINS: Biotin (Vitamin H）, Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin B1 (Thiamin), Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Nicotinic acid (Niacin or vitamin B3), Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic Acid), Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine), Vitamin B12 (cobalamin), Vitamin E, Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol), Vitamin k, Vitamin C, Vitamin B9 (Folic Acid). ELECTROLYTES, MINERALS and TRACE ELEMENTS: Magnesium Gluconate, Magnesium Sulphate, Calcium Acetate, Sodium Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Zinc Acetate, Iodine (Potassium Iodide), Selenium (Sodium Selenite 5H2O), Copper Sulphate 5H2O, Manganese Chloride, Cobalt (Cobalt HCl), Phosphoric Acid (Phosphorus). PREBIOTICS: Mannan oligosaccharide 99%, Beta Glucan 98%. AMINO ACIDS> Mix 80% (Cystine, Phenylalanine, Glycine, Histidine, Isoleucine, Leucine, Lysine, Methionine, Serine, Threonine, L-tryptophan, Tyrosine and Valine). ORGANIC ACIDS: Citric Acid. FATTY ACIDS: linolenic acid, linoleic acid. DEXTRIN.
- AMPHIVITALL liquid is a designed to be a potent and effective weight gain factor and growth promoter for poultry, ruminants, and swine. This is based upon its carefully selected pharmaceutical groups including a wide range of vitamins and amino acids required for adequate muscle growth and metabolism in addition to nucleotides acting to enhance the immune system of broilers. Also, AMPHIVITALL liquid is characterized by the inclusion of L-carnitine as an essential factor for muscle energy, taurine for maintenance of normal pregnancy and fetal development and integrity of immune system in large animals and reduction of Sudden Death Syndrome in broilers. Also, AMPHIVITALL liquid contains essential minerals for proper metabolic requirements.
- AMPHIVITALL liquid, due to its unique combination of vitamins and amino acids, with nucleotides, taurine, and carnitine, it is highly effective product, characterized by strong anabolic action. This guarantees an increase of all production parameters such as fast and intensive animal growth, acceleration and shortening of fattening period, maximum feed use (and feed usage limitation), and improvement of meat and milk quality.
- AMPHIVITALL liquid ensures proper metabolism of fatty acids and amino acids, satisfactory energy production from ketone bodies, regulation of ammonia concentration in blood, stimulation of immunological system, respiratory function, and active transportation of ATP (Adenosine Triphosphate) at cell level.
- AMPHIVITALL liquid is characterized by its content of nucleotides which are the building block of protein and nucleic acids. Also, they are crucial for the body as a cellular energy source (ATP). Nucleotides play a critical role in protein synthesis, cell mitosis, Lipid metabolism, hematopoiesis, immunity and gut health. Dietary nucleotide supplementation improves body weight, daily weight gain, feed conversion, serum concentration of IgG of broilers and increases villus height.
- AMPHIVITALL liquid is also fortified by L-carnitine that plays an obligate role in fatty acid metabolism by directing fatty acids into the mitochondrial oxidative pathway. In poultry production, L-carnitine has a multi-functional purpose, which includes growth promotion, strengthening the immune system, antioxidant effects and improving semen quality.
- AMPHIVITALL liquid contains also, Beta Glucan (From Saccharomyces Cerevisiae cell wall extract). β-glucans are known as effective antibiotic alternatives in poultry. β-Glucan supplementation have been shown to increase immune responses in poultry. Supplementation with β-glucans has also been shown to be beneficial in protection from mycotoxins.
- AMPHIVITALL liquid, owing to its taurine content, may guard against cardiomyopathy, renal dysfunction, developmental abnormalities, and severe damage to retinal neurons. Also, taurine has many stress alleviations related functions such as antioxidant, membrane stabilization, anti-inflammatory, immunomodulation, detoxification and osmoregulation. Recently, it was found that taurine supplementation increased the expression of appetite gene in heat-stressed birds. Also, abdominal fat is significantly decreased in taurine supplemented birds.
- AMPHIVITALL liquid provides adequate supply of all minerals and vitamins required for good poultry production. The deficiency of these nutrients in feed can lead to several health problems, which can severely affect the poultry production, causing economic losses to the farmers. Therefore, farmers should provide properly formulated diet so that chicks do not suffer from nutrient deficiency diseases. It is recommended that well balanced feed with essential vitamins and minerals should be given to birds to run the poultry farm in profit.
- AMPHIVITALL liquid is a designed to be a potent and effective weight gain factor, growth promoter and immune booster for poultry, ruminants, and swine. and to reduce both morbidity and mortality.
- AMPHIVITALL liquid helps to maximize meat, milk production in livestock and egg quality in different poultry species improving farmers profit.
- AMPHIVITALL liquid is helps for normal pregnancy and fetal development and helps improving semen quality and as a cellular energy source (ATP).
- AMPHIVITALL liquid is required for integrity of immune system in large animals and reduction of Sudden Death Syndrome in broilers.
- AMPHIVITALL liquid can be used to guard against vitamin deficiency diseases and their manifestations and to help treatment of such conditions and to reduce their related mortality.
- AMPHIVITALL liquid may be required during high performance states, various stress conditions and in cases of protein deficient diets to act as an appetizer and to promote growth and improve immunity for birds under these conditions.
- AMPHIVITALL liquid helps to guard against poultry and livestock industrial risks and maximizes investment outcomes.
- AMPHIVITALL liquid may be used as an effective antibiotic alternative in poultry, therefore, providing a tool for producers to reduce or eliminate the use of antibiotics in poultry diets.
- AMPHIVITALL liquid helps to decrease colonization of pathogens and limit production of toxic metabolites and to improve availability of protein, Ca, P, Mg and Zn.
- AMPHIVITALL liquid is shown to be beneficial in protection from mycotoxins and to decrease the levels of Salmonella Enteritidis (SE).
- AMPHIVITALL liquid is an important source for omega-3 fatty acids essential for bone strength, bone mineral content and density, and semen quality.